Day 10 Argument



“We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ,”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭10:5‬ ‭AMP‬‬


I hate arguments. I am of the mindset that I want everything settled right away. I long for resolution and restoration. I don’t like it when someone is mad at me. I tend to overthink my conversations with people which is kind of ironic when I realize that not everyone overthinks things the way I do. Am I filtering my thoughts through the filter of . If I am not I need to surrender my thoughts to God, and focus on truth. Today, I am reminding myself of Gods all encompassing love.




Comments

  1. Yes, God is all encompassing love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to focus on this truth, I hope you have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I do the same thing! Overthink and ruminate over an argument, when the other party has likely moved on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs! From a fellow overthinker. I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating