Day 1 the fear of disappointment

    I am a “play it safe” kind of girl. I like predictably, having a plan, and sticking with the plan. I do not like disappointing people that I care about. I like coloring inside the lines. I am reminded of the scene in Chronicles of Narnia  “Safe? Who said anything about safe. He isn’t safe. But He is good.” I want to remember that in 2021, playing it safe should not be a goal that I am pursuing. Walking with the King should be my goal for every day. Recently I have been trying to say yes more often, especially to fun ideas that my children share with me. My eldest daughter and I tried sushi, which we both really enjoyed. I want to say yes more often. I want to take risks. I want to dream again




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating