Five Minute Friday Time

 

Psalms 15:13

My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me.

          My times are in Your hands. This is what I try to remind myself whenever I am tempted to be impatient about something not happening according to my schedule. I need to remember that the things that I view as important in my schedule, may not be what God views as important. Especially in regards to how I treat people. Showing kindness and love to others should be my priority not worrying about how long a task is taking. This post is reminding me to respond with grace to my "stop and smell the roses" youngest daughter, instead of telling her to hurry up. My daughter literally got reprimanded by a teacher for stepping out of line at school to pick wild flowers when she was in kindergarten. So what about you do you like schedules or do you have a more "go with the flow" personality? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments.




Comments

  1. I think I am somewhere at the middle, I like to plan and work with the plan but I am not bound by the plan because the plan was made for me and not me for the plan. So, the principle is that I plan and then adjust the plan as I work. Thank you for that wonderful post. Your FMF neighbor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry my name is victor Markus, http://www.victormarkus.com/making-every-time-counts/

      Delete
  2. I love schedules, but am constantly working to make room for interruptions and view them as opportunities. It is always a balance, but I am so thankful for God's wisdom to guide me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be much more tied to schedules and strict timetables, but since retiring I've been liberated! Almost, though, too much. I find myself wasting too much time, and over the course of this year I've been reminded that our time on this earth is limited, so I am working to make more of each day now. Great post; loved reading it. FMF#28

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post. I was reading my notes today and it says that stress is caused by us doing things in our timing not God's. I will be taking that on forward as always stressed 😉 God bless visiting from fmf #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, so very well spoken. Lovely, Thank you for sharing your insights.
    Visit from FMF#15
    Paula Short @
    https://chasingjesus911.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect song to accompany your words today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating