Five Minute Friday Fresh


Acts 2:2

And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting


         When I think about the word fresh I think about fresh fruit or freshly picked flowers. I think about the sea breezes that come off the ocean. My family moved closer to the coast than we used to live in late 2018, and many days it is breezy. That's what I need. I need a fresh revelation of God's love for me I need to slow myself down and ask God to quiet my heart and spend time in God's presence. I am so thankful that God's mercies are new every morning. Where is your favorite place to go to be refreshed by God? 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating