Five Minute Friday When A Cancellation Is A Blessing

           I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to it more now than I was a couple of weeks ago. A few weeks ago, I thought my children were going to be with their Dad at Thanksgiving, but plans changed and he had to cancel. When he told me that he wouldn't be able to spend Thanksgiving with the,children. I started thinking about all the fun things I could do with my kids the week they have off for Thanksgiving. Has there ever been a time when a cancellation has been a blessing? I would love to read your story in the comments.




Comments

  1. I AM SO GLAD HE CANCELLED. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! Squeal!!! 😁 Thank you for stopping by Susan.

      Delete
  2. Lovely. I am sure they will miss there dad but what a positive cancellation for you. Enjoy and have a blessed time together Loretta fmf #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from FMF, so glad this cancel worked out good for you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God cancelled my longer life
    with cancer, but confessing
    that I do prefer this strife,
    and call it as a blessing
    can really weird the homies out,
    when they think on this hard road,
    and they therefore rage and shout,
    and their heads explode
    when they think it could be them
    that's next on God' short list,
    but they don't see the vine's tough stem
    that helps them to persist
    and see the hardest bestest grace
    that lets me now behold God's face.

    ReplyDelete

  5. My niece's wedding was canceled due to Covid restrictions with her venue. Her brother stepped up and offered his property for the wedding. They set up a tent, he built a dance floor, and the had a beautiful ceremony with family and a few friends. The important part happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're spending the week with your family. FMF #25.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cancellation definitely worked out in your favor. Have a very blessed Thanksgiving with your children.
    (Visiting from #36)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating