Free to fly A #Oneword 2020 update

         I was given a beautiful gift recently from Hope Ahead Ministries these two beautiful necklaces pictured below. The necklaces are a visual reminder that true freedom comes from Jesus. These necklaces remind me of something that one of my friends who is pastor said. He describes our spiritual growth as a caterpillar that has changed into a butterfly. One would never describe calls a butterfly as a caterpillar that was changed by metamorphosis. A butterfly is simply a butterfly. A butterfly is free to fly. Because of Jesus, I am made new. I am free. May I remember to live and walk in freedom daily. Remembering this freedom is part of living a life of shalom which is my #Oneword for this year.  I want to embrace my freedom in Christ and find healing and wholeness, shalom in him.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating