Five Minute Friday Young

    In honor of the Five Minute Friday prompt being the word young, I looked at pictures of my children when they were babies and toddlers. I remember those days when my children toddled across the floor in pursuit of their kitty cat squealing with delight. The cat wasn't delighted she was running as fast she could to find a place to hide from the children. I remember watching my children take their first bites of ice cream. I remember seeing their delight at seeing hot air balloons. These memories of my children while they are young I will treasure and share with them as they continue to grow older.



      






Comments

  1. Sweet photos - and memories! Such a good exercise...to look back and simply remember the joys and tiny delights!! There were so many:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer. Yes, I love looking back at my children's baby pictures and sharing them with my kids. My little girl didn't believe how thin her hair was when she was a baby. :-) I hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating