Five Minute Friday People

           I am a day late for Five Minute Friday, which means that I am writing this post on Independence Day. I have been thinking about how I have realized my dependence on God has gives me freedom in Christ. Freedom is a gift, but as I often tell my kids. Freedom doesn't mean we should do whatever we want. We should live as God's children. I have found that in integral part of freedom is staying connected to God through prayer. I can focus on my circumstances, my fears, and the sometimes crazy things that are going on around me, or I can tell God my worries talk to him about Him about the things that scare me, and surrender these feelings to God. These thoughts have brought the song "If My People Pray" to mind. I will close this post with this song.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating