Day 21 Counting our numerous blessings brings shalom

         I realize on stressful days that I have a choice to make. I can focus on my worries or I can count my blessings. I can complain or I can praise and worship God. I can hide in my room or behind my phone, or I can ask my kids if they want to play a game, go for a walk, or help me whip up something in the kitchen. I can be stressed out about the events going on in the world, or I can smile as I hear my youngest daughter counting as she is washing her hands. There is always something to be thankful for, and I want to remember this and teach it to my children. Lord, help me to remember that each moment is a gift. God, you are good all the time. Help me to focus on your goodness. 

My children and I enjoy playing the board game Sequence.

My son enjoyed working on and completing a project about oceans this week.

I have had nice phone conversations with my sister and a friend this week.

I spent some one on one time with my Cuddle Bug on Tuesday. 

I bought a new pair of glasses.

I am going to be able to listen to church sermons online during a time that we are being advised to stay home if we can.

These are just a few of the numerous blessings that I have today. What are you thankful for this week?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating