Day 8 Shalom in exploration

          As I embraced shalom, I have found freedom to explore who I am. If I am not so worried about what other people think, than I feel more free to try new things, without fear of failure. After all success many times comes after trial and error. I want to be less focused on having an exact plan, and allow a little more spontaneity and wonder in my life.  If I am afraid to fail, I am afraid to try. I need to take that brave first step, There is this quote by Eric Hanson "What if i fall? Oh but darling, what if you fly?" I want to focus more on flying instead of constantly being afraid of making a mistake. I love that my children enjoy trying new things. I want my children to see me trying new things. I want to have the wonder and adventurous spirit of a child.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating