Day 5 Counting Every Blessing

Psalm 34:1-3

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
The humble and downtrodden will hear it and rejoice.

O [a]magnify the Lord with me,
And let us lift up His name together

           One of the ways that I find Shalom is by remembering to count my blessings. I have found that if I do not slow down and count my blessings I will forget about the many ways that God has blessed me. I need to stop and thank God for the many things for which I am thankful. Counting my blessings is a way that I can remind myself where I find peace. Peace is found in Jesus my Savior. I will now list a few of the many things that I am thankful for this week.

I am thankful that my children and I enjoyed a fun event at their school. 

I am grateful that my son got to see Monster Trucks with his Grandpa and Uncle. He was the most excited that I have ever seen him.

I am thankful for a little one on one time with both of my daughters on two separate occasions this week.

I am grateful for God's provision for me and my family.

I am thankful for a new devotional that I am reading with my oldest daughter.

I am thankful for answered prayers. Sometimes the way God answers prayers amaze me. His ways are higher than my ways.

What are you thankful for this week?



         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating