Day 15 Shalom even when the circumstances seem impossible

          I find that when I am really worried about something I try to think of every possible scenario that could play out in regards to a particular situation. I spend a lot time wondering about the what if's. I use words like always and never, even though I know deep down that most of the times these words are not helpful. I talk a situation to death where it is all I want to talk about because if I am honest is taking up a good majority of my thoughts. I pray for peace but then I walk the floors with worry. I have been learning that this is not the way that I want to live. I want to leave my worries and concerns at the feet of Jesus. I want chose his peace and wear it like a garment. I want to remember that my God can do the impossible, and that with Him anything is possible. This is where I find shalom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating