Day 11 Being Mindful of What I Ponder

          I need to be selective of what I chose to ponder. My thoughts affect my attitude, my words and my decisions. I need to be careful of what I think about.  This reminds me of 2 Corinthians 10:5

"Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),"

Are my thoughts pleasing to Christ? Am I holding my thoughts up to the truth of God's word and determining if they are true, peaceful and admirable/ I am also reminded of this scripture, Phillipians 4:8.  

Finally, [a]believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart].

I need to think on things that are right, pure and good. I need to remember to be mindful of what I ponder. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating