Day 12 First things first

           On my journey of honesty with God and others, I realized that I need to put first things first. I need to be honest with God. I used to think that I needed to pray proper and pretty prayers. I didn't think God wanted to hear me whining. So, I mainly prayed when I was in a good mood with a thankful heart. I now realize that I can pour my heart out to God, and that by bringing my broken heart to God, I can ask God for comfort, healing and peace. I am thankful that God wants me to cry out to Him first.


Comments

  1. I’ve had to learn that about prayer too. Prayers don’t need to be perfect at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Tara. I hope you have a lovely day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating