Day 11 Resting in the Deep love of God When You Feel Like Your In Over Your Head

           I remember telling a friend several years ago, that I felt like I was drowning. I felt like I was screaming for help at the top of my lungs and no one heard me. I love the line in the song I shared below by Building 429 "If You're in over your head, lift it up." During that time, I felt like I was screaming for help, but what I really needed was wisdom and bravery to take the next step to freedom, wholeness, and healing. I needed to trust that God is with me every step of my journey.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This is what I have learned about bravery. When I think of bravery I think of strong, and confident, but God also honors us when we are doing the next right thing while scared. Your words encourage me so much Tara!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating