Five Minute Friday Putting my focus back where it belongs

      I am easily distracted. As a mom of three children under the age of 10, I am interrupted by the word "Mom" being called out daily, I admit that I do not always react pleasantly to these daily interruptions. Many times I need to change my perspective and my attitude. I need to place my focus back on God, instead of focusing on my circumstances, or even my to do list. I need to remember to be thankful for the many blessings in my life. I need to remember to turn to God when life doesn't go how I planned. I need to take the broken pieces of my life to God, and ask Him to make something beautiful out of my brokenness.

My Little Man's Birthday was this week, He said it was the best birthday ever. I am thankful that my boy's idea of a fun birthday is pizza and birthday cake. I am so thankful for my talkative, creative, energetic boy.

I am thankful that my sister called my son to wish him a happy birthday, and that he had the opportunity to celebrate his birthday with his friends at school.

My brother and sister in love spent a day with my son in honor of his birthday. They took him birthday shopping and out to lunch. I am so thankful for the time that they spend with my children.

I an thankful for friends who check in with me, and pray for my children and me.

I am thankful for the opportunity to go out to breakfast with my mom this week.

Please share with me what you are thankful for today?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day Three Fascinating