Day 5 Nest



           “Discipleship happens around the kitchen table.” I believe this quote is true. In the latter stages of each of my pregnancies, I loved the nesting phase, and used this time to set up my children’s rooms. Nesting today brings to mind fixing my kids their favorite meals and desserts, or picking up something for them that will make their bedroom more cozy and comfortable for them. I want our home to have ebeneezers, visual reminders to remember to trust in God on the good days and the more difficult days. May I remember the truth of this scripture, ““You shall teach them diligently to your children [impressing God’s precepts on their minds and penetrating their hearts with His truths] and shall speak of them when you sit in your house and when you walk on the road and when you lie down and when you get up.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:7‬ ‭AMP‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1588/deu.6.7.AMP 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating