Day 4 Achievement

           This is the first prompt that I do not really know what I am going to say before I start writing. What does trusting God look like in seasons when I am achieving goals? Especially what does trusting God look like in seasons that achievement seems elusive? Trusting God means that knowing God is with me on the days that I am just putting one foot in front of the other, as well as on the days that I feel on top of the world. It is realizing that any achievement that I make is a gift from God because of His grace. To quote Tauren Wells, “When I am standing on the mountain, I didn’t get there on my own. When I am walking through the valley, I know I am not alone.




Comments

  1. I love Tauren Wells' music so much. This song in particular is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing about trusting God in all the seasons, good ones and hard ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning a lot about trust. Here's what I know. I knew nothing of trust until there was nothing but God to trust in.
    Coming from the 28 day writing challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Minute Friday Grief

Day 11 Try New Things Once

Day Three Fascinating